take time to count your blessings
- my parents who are always concerned with what is best for me
- my walk to the bank/post office today
- the music that filled my ears as i walked
- the sweet smell of spring time rain
- being able to read at work today:)
- being comfortable enough with myself to be able to sit alone at lunch and read and not caring what other people think about me
- my new creation of a salad that i have been eating the past few days
- my history of Women in the United States class today–it’s a small group of people-there are only 7 of us in the class-and sometimes i get annoyed because i feel like i am the only person talking but today everyone was talking and we were jumping over each other to get the word in and we were discussing the most interesting topic: marriage and how marriage ideals have shifted over time and how these ideals affect who we are today.
- Solly’s warm hug
- Ashley’s smiling face
- finishing my college apps.
- checking things off my to be done list
- Game of Thrones book 4
- my bed:)
- SKD Convention, seeing Nana and Papa and Auntie Rue, Spring Break, this summer–all that’s to come